all those marc accounts were my old accounts
Attack on Toys
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Attack on Toys: STEAM® Edition:
- Amazing STEAM® Workshop Creations From Talented Community.
- Automatic STEAM® Save Cloud & Download.
- Score and Compete against each others on STEAM® Leaderboard.
- Share your Gameplay Experience with others thru STEAM® Community.
- Over 50+ STEAM® Achievements and more!
Relive Your Childhood Toys comes to life! Build your Army Toys, make battle scenario, watch the Toys battling each other, and customize your play with Attack on Toys Toy-Box. Command your Army Toys to fight against another toys strategically and keep them alive during battle!
Attack on Toys is a 3rd-person shooter mixed with combination of Real-time strategy as Toy Army Soldiers. Pick your favourite Army color and ride to the battle! Use Tank, Helicopter, Jeep, robot mech? and build your own Army Squad to win the battle against other Toys.
- INVASION: Defend your HQ with unlimited wave of enemies invasion.
- TERROR INVASION: Defend your HQ with unlimited wave of enemies invasion. (Zombies!, Cockroach, Spider)
- SKIRMISH: Destroy all enemies HQ to win.
- CONQUEST: Claim and defend your territories against enemies.
- PvP 'LAN': Destroy all Enemy Player HQ to win.
- Massive Army Toys Battle
- Third-Person Shooter with mix of Real-Time Strategy Map
- First-Person view
- Destructible Building & Enemy
- Level up and Customize your Toy Soldier
- Create your own Squad and Level up your Squad through battle
- Permanent Death on Squad Member
- Collectible Items, Weapons, Backpacks, Hats, and much more
- Driveable Vehicles, Towers, Helicopters, and Planes
- Play & Share Toy-Box level creations on STEAM® Workshop or Mod DB
- Army Men
- HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed
- The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
- Home Wars
- ★ Attack on Toys is a Free Game and will always be, so everyone always has an option to get Attack on Toys fully for Free here on itch.io. The STEAM® and itch.io Game version is exactly the same.
- STEAM® version will utilize STEAM® platform features like Save Cloud, Achievements, Trading Cards, Workshop, and more in the future. The Game version is exactly identical with itch.io without any difference and you can always get Attack on Toys here fully for Free.
- Feel free to make any Gameplay content for Attack on Toys (Gameplay video, YouTube, twitch, etc) and any feedback is highly appreciated! :)
- OS: Windows 32-bit/Windows 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9500
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 32-bit/Windows 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX Series
- Storage: 1 GB available space
CHEAT CODES (Click to show/hide)
TIPS & TRICKS (Click to show/hide)
- Join Discord to get Wallpaper/more Attack on Toys Screenshot
- Feel free to leave Feedbacks & Suggestions on STEAM® Discussions, itch.io comment, or Discord
- Recommended to play on Windows version, because we are unable to test Mac and Linux build version
- How to play Attack on Toys 'LAN' Online Multiplayer with friends using LogMeIn Hamachi
|Updated||17 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 30, 2018|
|Genre||Action, Strategy, Survival|
|Made with||Paint.net, Unity, Blender|
|Tags||FPS, Multiplayer, Real time strategy, Sandbox, Third-Person Shooter, Tower Defense, War, Zombies|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- ATTACK ON TOYS: STEAM®Mar 13, 2022
- 🔴 ATTACK ON TOYS: itch.io Edition. Now Available!Oct 06, 2021
- 🔴 ATTACK ON TOYS: Official STEAM® Trailer. 25.09.2021Sep 23, 2021
- ATTACK ON TOYS: STEAM® AnnouncementSep 22, 2021
- 🔴 ATTACK ON TOYS . OPEN BETA! NOW LIVE!Aug 28, 2021
- ATTACK ON TOYS 3.3 . OPEN BETA!Aug 23, 2021
- ATTACK ON TOYS 3.123: D-DAY & My Toy-Box PatchApr 15, 2021
- ATTACK ON TOYS 3.122: FINAL PATCH FIXES! #2Apr 14, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I am totally in love with this game. A massive blast from the past.
Just a couple things I hoped to mention/suggest
1)Would it be possible or are there plans for more levels, or being able to play the conquest house map for example but in skirmish without editing in toybox?
3) will there ever be support for online multiplayer? Even if just with standard none custom maps
Again thank you sir, I am super glad someone made a game like this. It's awesome and even with some rough edges it scratches that childhood itch for me.
Hey. Can I ask you about something. I know this is strange, but if the Green represent American, Tan the Germany, etc, what does Purple and Black represent ? I'm really want to know the real life equivalent of those two.
(I know the Blue are supposedly to be French, Grey either they are Vietnam or something, the Orange judge by design looks like Turkey, the Reds are obviously Soviet Union. It just that, What does Purple and Black Supposedly represent ? Reply pls)
green - USA
blue - Finland
orange - Turkey
purple - France - French flag under monarchy
black( one with eagle) - Nazi Germany eagle
red - Vietnam - north, and south flags combined
Don't know tan or gray, sorry.
psst what are the jeeps and trucks the carries troops like the apc by the way is the apc in if not then add it oh and back to the thing what are the trucks and jeeps based on? reply pls
Hey. Can I ask you about something. When I see the name of this unit it says SGK1-Tank. Was this based on a real vehicle or was it just a fictional artillery ? I can't seem find the real life equivalent of this partucular vehicle
it's based from German Tank ;)
you could download the game here for free or donate $1+.
it's the same game from steam version, so i'm not sure why you need to pirate Attack on Toys xD
(The game doesn't has anti piracy either, maybe STEAM DRM count as one?)
I am kind of impressed by the game, but it is crippled by a few yet strong flaws in my opinion :
- the guns are underpowered or enemies are too tough, which makes shooting them tedious and not funny
- In the zombie maps, the fact that every dead soldier is turned into a zombie can escalate quickly into your base being overrun. Only zombie kills should turn into zombies.
- the spiders shooting from afar tend to gather in the same place, destroying absolutely everything in range, and even a rain of mortar shells and rockets won't dispatch them quickly. They are ruining the experience for me.
I remember back in the days on early development(1 or/ 2year?ago) im playing this with my old potats pc and still playable with high fps,
now i have my pc upgraded, and i see so many updates and changes but well said i can't even play, it always crashed
Yes, there is alot of features and graphics update implemented in the new version (Remaster/Remake)
You might need to change graphics quality and other features to lower quality to avoid crash in lower end pc. (Because the default setting is Ultra Quality)
oh right, one more thing
im playing with my controller, there is "visible"cursor and "invisble" cursor when first deploy and buying thing, invisible is the work one but this visible and invisible goes opposite direction, uhhh... you got what i mean??
also the cart icon when buying thing is too small, its kinda hard to buy using controller
how do i turn to firstperson
aim in on sights, then click middle mouse button(scroll wheel)
How do I start a game
Ahoy, I love the concept but I can't even have 5fps in very low graphics. It's so sad to not being able to test a RTS. Maybe I'm too used to the very light weight Warcraft 3.
Or it's just my absent GTX 750Ti which makes it harder to deal with. If I had coin you would have coin.
Sorry for your experience, yes i think it need higher graphic card
Also try turn off all quality like physic, shadow, etc.
and try to play on smaller map like Toy-Box bedroom.
it should increase some fps or atleast at playable state
Can you guys upload your games to the oculus store plz. or make an apk version so you can install it on oculus quest 2?
thx btw for the amazing games :) Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you! but Attack on Toys is not a VR game :)
Curious, what's in the steam version? it must be newer with additional content right?
this is the best green army men game on the market it sould be on steam
can you also make a new unit called commando it has a beret so add the beret too and the commando and the commando's weapon is m16a1(already in the game) can you also add this new unit on the game
Psst could you give me a Leak just one small leak
is it possible to get an older version?
and i’v seen this game on baronvongamez good job with the d-day beach!
Awesome and thank you so much! also the d-day is made from Toy-Box Creator thru Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2459803096
I would love if you made a WW2 and 1 maps and maybe make German and all other ww1 -N- 2 tanks, boats, etr but this is my only computer but from the looks of it’s a great game!
Can you add the Panzer 3
Good game, almost all the basic game play element is already included although it still need more optimization, like in player control so it feel less clunky. All in all nice job. Question though, will there be bird eye view build feature or top down build feature like most classic RTS games? Not gonna lie it's kinda hard to aligning building when you try to build in third person, and also is there anyway to rotate building during build placement? Anyway thx for making this game, Cheers!!
Awesome and thank you so much!
Sadly you can only rotate your player direction to be able to rotate during building for now
Is anyone else using the linux version having an issue where you can't turn anymore if you move the mouse too far in one direction?
could you do a boonie hat instead of the cowboy hat
plz plz make a choombook one!!
how do you download mods from mod DB and put them to the game. Edit: do I need the steam version to have mods also l am on windows.
1. you will need to download the file from mod DB
2. after that, you will need to move the file to Toy-Box folder
* For Steam version you only need to Subscribe thru Workshop and play ;)
Wow I have seen this on BigFry's channel and it looks really cool
How do you play the game if you already downloaded it?
hi there, i'm having a problem with my game, I can't save the level I made in toybox creation. Idk why everytime I click save it just freezes for an indefinite amount of time, and when I check the toybox folder all the file contains is a thumbnail for the save file.
noted that and thank you for the feedback!
also which Toy-Box object that make the game Freeze?
can someone tell me where to place toybox creations?
found something to give feedback on so you can improve the game, could you make it so when a zombie kills a soldier, the soldier turns into a zombie. also, could you make it so the player could be on the zombies team and try to spawn different zombies to wipe out the players or an AI player team (tank zombie, blow-you-up zombie...)
anyway thanks for the great game.
Zombies can already turn soldiers into zombies it can only be seen if you turn on terror mode on toy-box or play a terror invasion map
yes, the zombie can turn another toy into a zombie in the current version :)
To add to my other comment, maybe the poolside one could be more of a water park shaped one/wave pool that could imitate a beach scene.
And have a hot tub nearby aswell. But the hot tub will melt regular soldiers if you go in the water however diving suits and water vehicles woukd be fine.
Where the pool you can drown but still survive in. Maybe add things like deep sea diving suits for underwater foot soilder units. And also stuff like a harbor to build subs, water mines, ships, etc.
Pool floaties could act like various islands aswell.
Just a fun idea :]
Hi! Been playing this with the pals and we love it!
Some suggestions/bugs to fix:
-we are having to use a lan workaround app to even play with eachother and if you're not the host, you experience quite a bit of lag. It would be nice to get a proper online multi-player service for this. With this lag comes frequent crashing to non-host players which while they CAN jump back in, ALL their construction/money progress becomes obsolete/reset. So it would be very nice if team members shared plastic factories. NOT currency, just the source. At least for the headquarter's connected factories.
-more modes for multi-player. Would love to do Conquest against all armies with buddies.
-option to change your army color
-a way to auto spawn robots like the solider tents
-larger maps for multi-player. Specifically the house one fully opened up instead of just 1 room
Other suggestions, not needed, just could be neat:
-maybe a map that leads outside, from inside the house
-camping/camper map, with campfire, and access to inside the camper and outside it aswell.
-forest map with a focus a nature based hazzards. Perhaps beyond just bugs
-Toy store map. Maybe with a gimmick of lots of boxed up units and stuff
-more robot types
-perhaps an alien army based around those collectable alien figures. Or just alien inspired vehicles & weapons. If you want to keep it within military bounds, maybe something like those German flying saucers
awesome that's alot of feedbacks! and thank you so much! :D
also you could change your Army Color thru Main Menu
i love this game so much, but can you add tiger tanks?
its free here but on steam its not ._.
great game for the whole family !
We have a bug on display ( Ubuntu 20.04) : we can't click on buttons in the settings pannel... not event "reset all settings". I guess the pb is due to the resolution.
I tried to delete the folder "StreamingAssets" but the settings are not reset...
where are the settings stored ?
thx for your attention, best,
Hello there thank you for the feedback!
StreamingAssets is only for player save data progression. it won't affect your main menu setting
Main menu Setting location are stored in here: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/PlayerPrefs.html
does this have multiplayer?
also great game, absolutely love it, still have yet to find something I don't like.
the multiplayer is currently LAN only
hey N7T, im loving the game and cant wait to see future updates. Keep up the great work.